Somehow my poems never rhyme!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Green Eyed Monster

Heat rising from the pores of my limbs
My eye scouring the reason for these shifts
The head is turning into a blast furnace
I talk to myself in crooked condemnations
The frames orbit in front of me while,
I turn into a green eyed monster!!!

I see you, standing away, with the prey!
Why would you be there, when i am here
Looking at the scene through a fish eye
I wish it becomes a Close up with you and I!
The frames orbit in front of me while,
I turn into a green eyed monster!!!

I burn into infernal region as you hold his hands
The fists clinch hard as if getting ready for the knock out
The vision blinds itself, cant see your deep contemplation
I shook my head so hard that it almost came off!!!
The frames orbit in front of me while,
I turn into a green eyed monster!!!

I am about to leave this vicious arena, just when
I see you smile, chuckle at something funny
There was an innocuous radiance in your eye
I felt the goosebumps settling into the burning skin
And the frames descend in front of me while,
I turn back into myself!!!

I felt silly at myself for thinking absurdities
Because i forgot my job, which is to see & make you happy
Whosoever you are with, it doesn't matter because
The story reveals that you always come back to me!
It becomes the most beautiful frame while,
I smile and turn around to go away in exile

1 Comments:

Blogger |>e\/@ said...

good to see you back !!
they really dont rhyme !!
but good work La !!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home